Miscellanous : Emily Bizmont:A Dark Alley

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Fil de la discussion "Emily Bizmont:A Dark Alley"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
here`s a new story.i`m just trying to grow my creativity,so i`ll be making alot of stories.
-----------------------------------------------

Chapter One: Abandoned

This was it,I finally graduated high school!If only mom and dad were here to see me,but too bad they both had to be in the war in Iraq.I took the bus home to send my big brother the good news while he was out of town.But when I stepped out of the bus,I saw something terrible.My jaw dropped.

"SOLD?!" I walked up to two classy figures,one a fiftees-styled woman and the other a fourties-styled man.They bought my house! "What are you doing here?!" I stomped up to them,my hands landed on my hips.The woman perkily answered,"Oh,we bought your house,dear!Haven`t you heard?Every house on Elmers Road is for sale!" I was shocked. "Elmers Road?This is Jerard Street,you loons!" They both looked at each other and shrugged,then look back at me.The man said,"Well,too bad,you gotta live on the streets now.We`ve already moved in." I stood there,my mouth open wide,just making little sounds. "UGH!" I ran into the basement through the back,but it wasn`t a basement anymore,it was a den!I ran back out and fifteen streets away to Hockhowser Drive to my best friend Percy Beckinson`s house.He always knew what to do in tough situations.I took the spare key from under the flower pot and stuck it in the hole.I opened the door,but the place was empty!I was alone,all alone.I can`t believe everyone abandoned me.

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
Oh, that sounds quiet interesting.

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
thanks =] i`ll post the update later,if i feel like it

on the edge of seventeen...
Consultez d'autres forums