William Moseley (English) : Wishing for a trip to Oz

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Wishing for a trip to Oz"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Australie
he got mentioned in "Girlfriend" once but that was a little write up like really really tiny...

:]]
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
oh well at least you got a little bit of him!lol i think i know where my mag of him is,but im not sure

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Arrivante
"Katek" i live in WA, the most forgotten and left out state lol. wouldnt it be cool if dolly or girlfriend or something like that put Will on the cover! mayb i should email them...

"if he tells us to hurry up one more time... I'm going to turn him into a big fluffy hat" "Peter Pevensie, formerly of Finchley. The beaver also mentioned you wanted to turn him into a hat."
"Katek" i live in WA the most forgotten state lol. wouldnt it be cool if dolly or girlfriend or a mag like that ran him on the cover! i should email them...

"if he tells us to hurry up one more time... I'm going to turn him into a big fluffy hat" "Peter Pevensie, formerly of Finchley. The beaver also mentioned you wanted to turn him into a hat."
  • Pays :
Washington in the U.S????
if so, i loce it there!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
sorry about the repeat, comp stuffed up!

oh cool. WA. yeah i know someone that lives there. we are kinda like neighbours lol. yes! i should email them too! them they will know that we want him on the cover heaps! lol i read girlfriend. what one do u read? PS how old r u? im 14

im 15, 16 in september. i used to read girlfriend but i switched to dolly recently

• Pays :
im so bored.is anyone on??

oh ok cool lol yeah i probs will once i'm older but for now Girlfriend is gd! lol

still any cover of a mag would do ai!

he was in dolly last issue. he was on the page advertising there website. they sed that they had like a little *shrine* for him on their site cos he was so hot and great. i mite check it out.. ill get bak to ya in how good it is!

• Pays : Etats-Unis
what website?
gotta go to school! bye!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Statut : Newbie
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
yeh wich website man im bored is there ne1 on???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
heres the website.............

http://dolly.ninemsn.com.au/dolly/babewatch/shrine/124.asp

its not that great really but at least he's getting more well known!

-oh and does anyone no wills real birthday? its different on every website ive seen!

• Pays :
his real bday is april 24 or april 27th

kewl thanx i thought it was in september!

• Pays : Etats-Unis
it's april 27th!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
oh that's cool lol

Page : 1 | 2

Consultez d'autres forums