William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
Here's another story board.. the other one had 265 responses so I decided to start a new one. Come on guys! Help me make an AWSOME story like the others.. it was so funny I was practically rolling on the floor laughing! A completely new story..

I walk into a pub on a beautiful, star- filled night and see William being harrassed by the millions of screaming girls (Poor Will!). I sit down and patiently wait for my turn. He whirls around and I FINALLY realize I am looking at the hottest guy in the world. He raises.....

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
Come ON! Help me out!!

• Statut : Habituée
he raises his cup at me and i do to and i mouth "good luck" to him and look at all the crazy girls and laugh . . . .

a cute boy always makes a good movie . . . . even better.
He stands up and all the girls cry as he walks toward my table (the paperattzi already left but ok). He smiles he AMAZING smile and winks at me as he grabs a latte and sits across from me....

• Statut : Experte
"so, whats ur name? he asks me. i look at him, barely able to control myself from throwing myself across the table and never leaving his side. "uhhh...uhhh.." your name is uhhh? " he says with a laugh. i turn beat red and regain my composure. "um, no, my name is (your name). sorry, i got a little tongue tied. william laughhs his really cute laugh. "thats ok, i have that effect on some people he says jokingly. "would you like to go for a walk??" he asks. "yeah that'd be great..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
We walk all the way to the Professor's castle.. wow.. it figures.. Professor and no one else is home. "Great," Will says with his AWSOME smile," We have this place to ourselves." I just sit there awestruck as he walks me into the room with the wardrobe and on the floor is roses and a box of chocolates including Cadbury chocolate. "I got these for the girl most special to me," he says with a slight grin. "Oh" I mutter COMPLETELY disappointed. "That's u" he says and SMILES AGAIN.....

i feel myself become weak in the knees... he loves me!!!! omg he loves me!!! i open the box and have a chocolate. it smells so good, and the next thing i know, william and i are dancing in the room, with the only light being from candles and the moonlight, adn as the song ended, he dips me, and leans down and kisses me...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
(kisses me) LONG AND SLOW. He lifts me up and I smile and he grins and grabs my hand and pulls me inside the wardrobe. We walk into Narnia and past the lightpost when we see Anna Popplewell charging at us with a dagger.... (I HATE Anna btw)

hey! i love anna! what the heck??? ok...

but then we realized that a wolf was behind us, and she was going after him. william picked me up and threw me out of the way and he dived over adn landed on top of me. anna struck the wolf and killed it after a few stabs. she stood up, smiled her very pretty smile and walked off. "are you ok? william asked. "yes, but you are still on top of me, and its hard to breathe i said, smiling. william blushed, rolled over and got up. "sorry about that.. i didnt know what she was going to do..." thats ok, i said and got up. now where were we? i asked. wiliam looked at me. i think we were right about here..."

• Pays :
he had his hand behing his back and threw something in my face...a snowball!

on the edge of seventeen...
in the middle of Narnia. Just then, the White Which came and we heard the bells. "Oh no" William cried. "Honey, u have to hide!" "I won't leave ur side!" I yelled. He grabbed my hand and dipped me AGAIN and kissed me. Then we started running back to "Spare Oom" but we noticed a shadow by the wardrobe door. It was short and stokey. "Whos that" I wondered aloud. "I dunno honey but I have a BAD feeling about this" William answered me. His smile had quickly disappeard from his face (NNNOOOOO) .........

it hit me right in the face. "omg! i yealled laughing. i picked up some snow and ran over to him and smashed it on his head (i suck at throwing snowballs) ahh! he yelled, the snow melting and ripping down his back. he grabbed me and threw me in the snow, adn i pulled him down with me. he leaned over and kissed me, and i pretended to be into the kiss, but then i smashed some more snow on his head and got up and ran off. he sat there for a minate, stunned, adn ran off to find me. but he didnt find me... instead he found....

The last post of mine was to narniafreak's last word...

ok, this is kinda hard to understand, but ill continue...it was ginabrick, and he was keeping us from entering back into spare oom! ur trapped! he said and gave an evil laugh. not for long we arent! william cried and kicked ginabrick in a place where we all know it hurts and he fell to the ground in pain. william threw him back into the wardrobe and we ran out of the room, breathing hard and laughing. "well, that was crazzy... i said. "yeah... lets go into the library and get warm by the fire. "ok, i said, and we walked in and willaim made a fire and we sat on the couch and cuddled...

He grabbed my hand and grinned his AWARD WINNING GRIN and pulled me close under his blanket that he grabbed for the two of us. I kissed him SLOW AND LONG (Guess what? I LUV that line LOL) and........

• Pays :
while reading the book called:'Finding Godin the Land of Narnia'.it was so wonderful,that will and i were starting to cry.

on the edge of seventeen...
i think thats enough reading i said, wiping my tears on his sleve. yeah i agree he said and he put the book away. we were definaltley warm now, but we didnt bother to move. i held his hand under the blanket, and he tickled the palm o my hand with his thumb....we eventually fell asleep but the fire, with me inhis arms,a dn we stayed like that until the sun blinded us in the morning...

After falling asleep cuddled in front of the fire, Skander (GREAT) walks in. "Can u guys get a room!" Skander says, waking us from our sleep. "We had one until u showed up," I muttered, still dreaming with Will at my side. "Will u plz give us some time Skander?" William asks so kindly and nice, like always.......

omgsh that is soooo cute. i wish this was reality

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
LOL. iwas commenting to youre last one on page 1

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums