William Moseley (English) : MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
Hey everyone! Waz up!? I know I haven't been on in a while, so I figured, if she was on, Narniafreak, WANNA WRITE SOME STORIES?! If so, write back and start it. I'll continue with my OTHER obsessive friend Elise. Come on! Let's get this party RE-STARTED!! LOL

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
  • Statut : Experte
omg ur on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
come on! let get to it!!!!!

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
Hey narniafreak!! Waz goin on? Now, remember this is TOTALLY different from last story so NO ONE IS DEAD, (yet LOL) and we r not married, (yet). U start! I started last time!!

BTW: Did anyone ever find the BOXER PIC?

wait, y cant we continue on the other ones??? those r getting really good, and we need ur help to...spice things up lol...

no.... haha

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
Well I think we should start fresh... A brand new one. We can include SOME of the same, but we should start new.... Whatcha think narniafreak (Can I just call u freak? Narniafreak's too long LOL?)

yeah u can call me freak... hmm, ok. thats fine... you start it...

hey but plss keep the other stories still going on..i loved the another story game one it was really good

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
yeah i know, me to...thats why i dont really want to start another one...but yeah ill def. keep up with the other ones to...

r u going to start it or not willlover???

Allrighty, I'm back. Ate. Sorry. Ok, so..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One day u decide to take a trip to London. While there, u decide to take a visit to a beautiful hotel. So, as u open the main doors, u notice a crowd of screaming gurls. U walk up to the crowd and try to peek over all of the gurls. Then..............

ok, why is there always screaming girls at the beginning of these stories??? anyway...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i look over them to see a dead rat on the floor. (ha! take that! lol jkjk i still love ya!) "whats going on? a voice behind me says. i turn around, and see william atanding there with a confuzzled look onhis face. "oh my god, its you!" i said. "yes, its me, and its you, who i dont know..." he says smiling. ""oh im (your name), uhh, just wondering, would you like to get out of here? lord knows some of those girls would know you too..."

wait, im confuzzled... wheres ur entry willover? i cant find it...

"Oh sure! Let's go!" Will replied and he grabbed my hand. OMG he's touching my hand, I thought and hurried along, gurls STILL chasing us...........

I didn't post one narniafreak... HUH? Go ahead and continue...........

we ran out side, and william pulled me into an alley, so the girls all ran past us. but he was still holding my hand...breathing hard i said, "so, you do this often?" william laughed...

"Well, yeah, I guess. Everyone says I'm a heart throb but I don't get why." William said. "Oh, I do. Oh crap! Did I just say that outloud!" I said covering my mouth. "Yeah." Will said with a grin. "So, r u single?" I asked with a nervous glance at my shoes......

"well, technically, no..." he said, adn my heart sunk into my butt. "but im about to break up with her as soon as i find her. william added quickly...

"So, uh, what's her name," I ask half-heartedly. "Um, it's, um.." and I could tell he was uncomfortable. "Great name, um," I said with a grin and his face lit up. Then he said with more confindence, "Her name is.........

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums