William Moseley (English) : MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Canada
well he was being interviewed on his new movie.
Meanwhile, I was in the packed crowd of fans waiting to see the movie and the stars. I finally got a glimpse of william. MY heart just melted into a little puddle. he looked at me for a moment, A look that i have never seen in any of his pictures, and then he glanced off at some of the cameras.

im down with that.
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
then an interviewer came and said..hey william can you please tell us who is the lady you are with ..then will laughed grabbed my hand and he continued walking ignoring what the reporter just said..and then

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
what?
since when did he know me?
this is confusing, cause we just started a new story haha so act like he's never met me before!

im down with that.
what noo..i thought that we were just skipping the part where they were dead..and that now they were on the new premier for the movie..i rwally think we should just skip the other part and continue with the story

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
i guess.

im down with that.
i think that we can continue with the story of prince caspian premiere in a new conversation and continue with this one (when we are not dead)what do u think??
  • Pays :
ok um.......someone just continue it!!!!!lol

on the edge of seventeen...
Wow! I hadnt noticed that this had taken off since I have decided to basically leave. : ( sryy PM me for more info!

ttyl
lylas
willlover < 3

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
  • Pays :
awww DON`T LEAVE! =[

on the edge of seventeen...

Page : 1 ... | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22

Consultez d'autres forums