William Moseley (English) : god i hope im not found!!!!

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "god i hope im not found!!!!"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
omg im sneaking on!!!! i hope ur still on willover!!! omg... i may have to leave suddenly tho...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...

jessica_belsby

• Profil désactivé
  • Statut : Newbie
hey! how are you?
good... glad to be on here!!!! is willlover still on???

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...

jessica_belsby

• Profil désactivé
i dont know...she was a min ago.
i kow... omg i miss her... i hope shes still here!!!

omg..you are here!!!! you hadnt been ehre in a long time..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
i know!!!! and if i get found... MY PARENT WONT LET ME GET THE MOVIE!!!! so i cant be found!!!!

• Pays :
I MISS U SOOO MUCH NARNIAFREAK!!!!!!!
why were u kicked off- thats mean!!
what do u want us to send to u?

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
omg send me everything!!!!! pics especially lol and news things and stuff like that... and update me on stuff!

so... since im here... does anyone want to break out the stories???? cause i do...

yay stories...!!

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about

jessica_belsby

• Profil désactivé
sure, ive never been that good at it but ill try.
ok... someone start them... cause ill be really lost...

which one..

um, which one was lily in??? i liked that one...

another story board..

jessica_belsby

• Profil désactivé
wow that ones long...i havent read it yet...ill sit this one out and get in on the next one...
haha yeah... i have about half of the entries in that one... this is the story game is like twice as lng...

jessica_belsby

• Profil désactivé
really? man...when you guys start a new one let me know...just like message me or something and ill get in on it.
i know..i like that one too.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums