William Moseley (English) : narnia freaks new story

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "narnia freaks new story"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
yeah! im going to enagland!!! woo hoo! yeah for me! i get on the plane and i see who im sitting next to...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
this young handsome guy with crystal blue eyes and flipped blonde hair!!! he is sooo cute!

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
and i see will looking out the window.i was thinking:ohmigod!im sitting next to william moseley!!

on the edge of seventeen...
i sat down really slowly, but because the seats are so small, i trip and fall right on him! i turn bright red and he says...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Statut : Confirmée
He smiles at me and asks, "Whats ur name?" I sit there and look at my feet "It's (yourname). I recognize you from somewhere but oh maybe its my imagination. "Its ok. I'm William Moseley from Narnia." "Now, I look at his smiling face and.................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NarniaFreak, have u seen the BAFTA interview with Miss ButtCream? LOL

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
"oh,, yeah u are... its nice to meet you, narnia is my favorite movie...

"And I.." I said. "Oh crap! I'm talking to much!" I think. "O, well I'm glad u like it!" William says and grins.

omg its that gogeous smile i thought. i sat down and said, well, im glad ur gald i like it... ive seen it 11 times... and that was only in the theaters..."

• Pays :
i was getting extremely red in the face,sitting next to will was a dream!the pilot turned on the seatbelt lights,so i sat down and buckled in.when we got off the ground,will let me look out the window.

"Well, I'm just heading home to Gloucestershire because I just broke up with my gf in America..."
Will said. "O, I'm sorry," I said grinning slightly at my feet.

• Pays :
i asked 'Why did you break up with her?' he said 'well,she wasnt really my type.she only thought about herself,and kept on telling everyone i was her boyfriend.'

"Well, I thought u were.." I asked timidly. "It was just akward and she only wanted my money and fame." William answered. "It's not all about the money you know," he said and it made me brighten knowing I was single too.......

• Pays :
and that made me ask:'so what do you like in a girl?'

"Someone sweet, caring, and not all about money. I dont care about looks. That doesn't matter to me." William answered shyly. "That sounds like, me," I whisper too loudly. "It does seem like you" William responds. The pilot says we have landed and Will and I exit together. "Wanna go somewhere and chat?" He asks...........

• Pays :
while we walked out of the airport,will held my hand and didnt seem to care what people were saying about us.i thought 'wow,im holding his hand!!!'

yeah, but i have no idea where we should go," i said as we got off the plane. immediatley hundreds of girls rushes up to will...

• Pays :
we were trying to get away from them,but they were too close.will screamed to me 'run!!' and we ran out of the airport as fast as we could

"Let's go back to my place. We'd have the house to ourselves and we could eat some food. My cook would fix us something nice." William said. "Sure, I'll grab a cab," I said. "There will be no need for that" Will replied.........

and a limo pulled up and took us there. "omg this is so cool! i said. "yeah it is, and im glad that ur here with me...

• Pays :
i squealed and jumped in the limo and will climbed in.
Edité par william_693 le 25/03/2006 à 18:56

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums