William Moseley (English) : < A Hidden Kiss >

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "< A Hidden Kiss >"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Canada
sounds good 2 me!

Some people are SNOBS and some ARNT
  • Pays : Chine
What sounds good??

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
posting chap. 2

&#9829; William Moseley &#9829; forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
  • Pays :
srry but this topic is CLOSED

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays : mexique
awww that's really sad; that was one awesome first chapter btw!! i LOVED it, but i totally understand, my life is being busy and hectic too, so don't worry girl!!

- For you I will, no matter what-
  • Pays :
yeah but NO PROMISES so dont beg me but if it ever comes to mid ill post it but its not likely

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays : Chine
Yeah. Still. I wrote a story with panda and I'm like "can I ppost this on the Will website?" (in chineze ofcourse) and she's like "no!!! There'a a girl who doesn't apresiate the fact that I'm on that site!" and I'm like

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
  • Pays :
yea,SG she thinks i`m some snob,but all i try to do is be nice to her!go ahead and post the story,you don`t need her permission.i mean,you`re writing it to,so you should decide!

on the edge of seventeen...

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Consultez d'autres forums