William Moseley (English) : newer newer newer story

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "newer newer newer story"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
He was still doing his little hacky-up-the-blood-thing when the police and ambulance came rushing in. Will faintly said my name, when i heard Elli crying. I started crying as well, "Will, please...please will....dont leave me. Dont leave me like Derek did. and so many other people. PLEASE!" i cried. I took his hand, and it slid out of mine when they pulled him away. I fell to the floor, kness hitting it, and i put my head in my hands.

this is very emotional...
hhahahaa.....

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
i like emotional stuff,it`s how i get my emotions out lol
-----------------------------------------------------
i screamed "why,god!why did you have to do this to me!the one true man i ever loved its dying!why did you have to do this!"

on the edge of seventeen...
then i felt this overwhelming peace come over me and i knew things would be alright! i got up, straightened my back, lifted my head and went up stairs to get elli! i walked with confidence and peace. i was trusting God to get me through this and i knew He would!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
um. you guys this is so good!!

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
this IS getting really good! way to go girlies!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Pays :
but i was still crying.he was dying!

but i was trying not to worry about it because i knew everything was going to work out for the better, because when derek died i was given will and if will died, which i prayed to God that he wouldn't, i knew something would come along that would be the best for me!

but my goal for now was to get to the hospital with will! i knew that if he saw me he would be motivated to fight against the enemy, death.

• Pays :
but i couldnt help but cry.right when i got into ellie`s room,i crashed down on my knees and started crying and screaming

then, i got over him leaving me. i stood up, changed into a fresh tank-top and pair of jeans(cause the clothes i was currently in were blood-stained) and put my hair in a ponytail to keep it out of the way. then i got in my mom's mustang and headed down to the hospital. to protect Will. dun dun dun!!

&#9829; William Moseley &#9829; forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
  • Pays :
on the way,i was crying and put on a song that i was able to scream to.it was Evanescence`s "Sweet Sacrifice"

1o min. later, i arrived at the hospital. i parked my car close by and ran to the automatic doors. then i ran to the seratary's desk.
"i need the number for William Moseley's room please!" i yelled, totally out of breath.

&#9829; William Moseley &#9829; forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
  • Pays :
she said "i`m sorry,miss,but he`s about to go into surgery." "SURGERY?!"

Page : 1 ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

Consultez d'autres forums